RSS

Photobucket

Oct 19, 2009

Dracula's favourite



I am Dracula's
favourite blood bank vending machine.
just press 'any key' ...or even not
and there comes his desired daily requirement
gushing out and a lobotomy
Photobucket the cherry on top

I just can't reconcile and am very frustrated
with the paradox of a clearly and systematically
developing fact that in order to live
i must practically ...not live
and in order to get better
i must not try to get better with any of the things
or the ways that used to work before
because now they seem to be causing
or compounding the existing problems
so i just have to hold on to the fragile branch
of my dear life and hung out precariously
over the deep valley waiting for it to brake...

I can't see the point...


Will catch up later when feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment